Join our team!
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Sound Express Entertainment Group is a full-time event production and lighting design company, specializing in trendsetting wedding DJ entertainment. We offer the very best in wedding DJ talent, elegant event up lighting, unique photo booths, LED Dance Floor Rentals & much more. Servicing Rochester NY and surrounding areas.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for people with passion who want an opportunity to impact our client’s most important days. Our mission is to provide industry-leading products and services that are superior to those of our competitors through innovation, strength of character, attention to detail, and our commitment to unparalleled customer service, while maintaining profitability and taking excellent care of our employees.
Position: Event Coordinator / Office Administrator
Reporting to: General Manager / President
Location: Webster, NY
- Schedule meetings via email and telephone with guests and vendors
- Provide excellent guest service while maintaining exceptional attention to detail
- Finalize event notes and prepare appropriate documentation for event teams
- Follow up and correspond with vendors and event crew
- Answer incoming phone calls and provide detailed messages
- Attend weekly office-wide event meetings and planning sessions
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to multitask, meet cascading deadlines, and be organized
- Event experience is NOT required, however, highly welcomed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Photoshop a plus)
- Above average communication/phone skills
- Team player and ability to adapt to a fast-pace environment
- Ability to draft technical documents and write professional emails
This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently in the work environment.
Proficient in using Mac and/or PC and capable to use the internet, Word/Pages, Excel/Numbers, PowerPoint/Keynote. Photoshop skills are not necessary however highly welcomed and appreciated.
WORK HOURS AND ENVIRONMENT:
Our office team conducts business Monday – Friday with hours totaling approximately 30-35 hours per week. While performing the day-to-day tasks, this position does require frequent sitting and time in front of a computer screen and will require off-site local errands. Office culture is a positive, fun environment, and attire is business semi-professional, no suit/tie required.
Sound Express Entertainment takes pride in its core values, customer service, and family-oriented atmosphere, and we’d love for you to be a part of it! If you or someone you know would be a good fit, apply today!
Email: Davidpfluke@gmail.com (No phone calls please)